June 24, 2013

Big Girl Bed - Take 2



I remember when we converted Freyja's crib to a bed.  The only reason we did it was because she was climbing out.  I also remember being nervous and wondering if she would really stay in bed.  Well, it turned out that she is a great kid and we have never had a problem.  So the other night we were on the back deck after dinner and I just said to Jon, "You know, I think Jordan is ready for a big girl bed."  He agreed and got to work.  After the side was removed Jordan went into Freyja's bed and Freyja into Jordan's to read books.  Too funny!  Anyways, when it was time to go to sleep, Jordan climbed into her bed and Freyja tucked her in.  The next day Jordan went down for nap as easy as pie and it has been working out great.  We are so proud of our awesome little girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment