
I went down to my parents this weekend with the girls while Jon stayed home to do a project for work. Before returning back home, I had a goal of obtaining a crib for Jordan. My parents, the girls, and I went to Ikea this afternoon and as we were walking through the store these dishes caught my eye. I was so excited that found them. They are perfect for little kids and they are a fantastic price. And while that is a good reason to buy something, I mostly bought them because "The Pam" in California has them. It will bring a smile to my face when I use them.

Lol @ "The Pam". You probably should have picked up the plastic silverware while you were there. You'll need them too. :) And yes, we still love Ikea.
ReplyDeleteAwwww...that gives me warm fuzzies :) Seriously, those Ikea kid dishes are the BEST things ever! I think we're on our second set now. Oh wait, we still have the original set from eight years ago, we had to add another set as our kids multiplied. It's probably a good thing we don't live close to an Ikea...I'd be there all the time!
ReplyDelete