November 1, 2011

Halloween Recap






This year I purchased a fairy dress that came with wings on EBay for $6. I am so glad I didn't spend any more than that since it was pretty much a total bust. On Sunday evening, we went to a Halloween party with the friends that are in our playgroup. I wanted to put Freyja's costume on, but it did not happen. Instead, she went in her monkey pajamas. So be it. Then on Halloween, I asked her throughout the day if she wanted to dress up as a fairy when we go to Brian's house. All day she said no. So the best I could do was to put on her party girl dress and the wings which lasted about two minutes. Oh well, better luck next year. Jordan was and has been a pumpkin during the month of October. It's cute and warm = efficiency!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. When I first saw Freyja's costume I was trying to figure out what she was. I thought maybe she was a character from some new kid TV show. Then I read your post and it all made sense, lol. Darn those kids for asserting their independence ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regardless of how long they wore their costumes, they both look *very* cute ;-) Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete