Some Freyja Updates:
-She can do all the signs for Itsy Bitsy Spider and Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
-She can sign more please
-She learned to efficiently climb stairs at my parents house. I’m sure she will just walk right up them at Jon’s parent’s in a few weeks :)
-Freyja is definitely a toddler and I will just leave it at that :)
-She still loves storytime at the library
-Copying what Jon and I do is becoming quite hilarious sometimes
-She can sign more please
-She learned to efficiently climb stairs at my parents house. I’m sure she will just walk right up them at Jon’s parent’s in a few weeks :)
-Freyja is definitely a toddler and I will just leave it at that :)
-She still loves storytime at the library
-Copying what Jon and I do is becoming quite hilarious sometimes

No comments:
Post a Comment