
Our weekend fun started on Friday afternoon. Freyja and I went to our friend's, Morgan and Addy, birthday party. It was also Henry's actual birthday as well, but his party was held on a different day. We had a nice time playing and eating cake. Over the past couple of years now, I have been watching some one year old kids hesitantly play with their birthday cake. However, I think I received a preview of what Freyja will do at her party. The kids had mini cupcakes at the party and I decided to sit down with Freyja and let her have a some cake. I took a little part of the cupcake, put it in my palm and left the remainder on the table within the reach of Freyja. Before I could even offer her the piece in my hand, she had palmed the mini cupcake and stuffed it in her mouth. I hope she enjoyed it :)

No comments:
Post a Comment