We are so blessed to have two healthy and wonderful daughters. Enjoy a glimpse into our life.
April 13, 2010
Jumper Fun
Freyja and I had an awesome day. We started out with story time at the library where we met up with Henry and Chelsea and Vince and Owen. After story time I ran a couple errands then headed over to Chelsea's house for an impromptu playdate that lasted for the remainder of the day. She and I had a great time chatting while our kids played, napped and ate. They invited us to stay for dinner since I would have gone home alone anyways with Jon at soccer and all. So Freyja and I hung out and had dinner with their family. Well after dinner I took Freyja out of the high chair and smelt......the poo. Sure enough I checked her and guess what folks? It was a doozy...YUCKY. Poo was coming out everywhere. So with the helping hand of the wonderful Chelsea I got Freyja cleaned up and had to borrow and outfit since I wasn't as prepared as normal today. THANK YOU again Chelsea for your hospitality!! Anyways, here is a video of Freyja having a blast in Henry's jumper. Sorry for it being sideways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment