Well, we survived picture day. This past Saturday we took Freyja to Sears to get her three month pictures taken. I know now that is was a quick and dirty way to get them done, but it worked out and we have some greats shots.
When we arrived I wasn't sure we were going to get any pictures since Freyja was napping most of the day. However, when we put her first outfit on, she woke up. I felt bad for Freyja who had the photographer in her face for almost an hour. Yikes! I don't know how many more goochie-goochie-goo's I could take. After the photo session was done and Freyja was asleep again, Jon and I had to sit there for almost another hour and review the photos to pick out which ones we wanted to have printed. It was torture. In the end, we spent more money then expected and had only a decent experience. Oh well, we stopped for coffee afterward and life was good again.
No comments:
Post a Comment