January 7, 2010

Happy Three Month Birthday


This is about the best shot I can get of Freyja at this point. She smiles all the time, but when the flash of the camera goes off, this is what I get. We are taking her in to get her three month pictures taken this weekend. It will be interesting.

Freyja updates:
-She has the most adorable wake up routine. At first she just stretches and tries to rub her eyes. Then I move her to the changing table and her legs starts going like crazy. She kicks and smiles. It is so awesome.
-She is also starting to lean forward when I sit her up on the couch or in my lap. Precursor to sitting up, I'd say.
-Freyja loves to fight sleep. Whether it be nap time or bed time, she does not like going down. However, once she is down for the night, she sleeps for 10-12 hours straight. So we are happy with that.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment