December 15, 2009

Milestone: Move to crib

It snowed enough for Jon to stay home yesterday so we ended up getting more of the baby room put together. It is starting to take shape. Jon put the crib and a storage unit together. I worked on painting the letters that I am going to hang on the wall.

It was a little sad that Freyja slept in her own room last night. On the other hand, it was nice to be able to read with the bedside lamp on. When I went in to check on her this morning she had gotten her arms free from the swaddle. I don't think it will be long before she won't need to be swaddled any more for bedtime. Oh, one other thing, she has been sleeping for 8-9 hours at night. It's so wonderful!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment