October 7, 2015

Happy 6th Birthday!! And 4th Birthday!!



While these pictures weren't actually taken today, I think they reflect where Freyja is at in her life right now.  She enjoys school and I am told by everyone I meet that she is such a sweet kid.  Her and Jordan are so close and their love for each other is amazing to watch grow.

Freyja shows compassion and love towards everyone!! Her big heart will serve her well in life.  We all love you so much and wish you a great year ahead.  Love, Mom, Dad, and Sister


Then I realized I didn't post a picture for Jordan's birthday.  Back in August, my brain was focused on  other things but we celebrated her birthday!  These pics sum up the yummieness that occurred around her special day.

Not a day goes by that Jordan doesn't say something funny or do something quirky.  She is a hoot to have in our family and we are so lucky to have her.  Love, Dad, Mom, and Sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment