September 9, 2015

Guess Who Is In Kindergarten?

This is not the first day of school picture, but it was just two days after school started.  The school pictures are on my big camera and I haven't taken them time to get them onto my computer.
The transition into kindergarten has been pretty much as expected: smooth.  Freyja really enjoys her teacher and she seems to be getting used to the full time schedule pretty quickly.  Right now, our kids are in bed and asleep at 7pm.  It's lovely.  They do, however, wake up at 5:50.  That's okay though.  Jon and I have adjusted our schedule and it's working out just fine.  5:30 is a great time to get up, right?
Jordan has been enjoying her imagination.  It's fun to watch her come up with so many ideas.
I think this setup was her making a pie. 
The proverbial selfie.

Leaf collection by Jordan.

Playing at a park while sister is at school.

Why not build a fort too.

Another leaf collection.

Oh, my sister's home!  YAY!  Let's color together.

No comments:

Post a Comment