July 2, 2014

THE Rally

We went to our first rally at the end of May.  It was so much fun!  We watch two stages which were an hour each.  The girls had a blast too.  As a side note, we watch the WRC at home with the girls and they are starting to know all the drivers by name.

 Jon and I drove THIS car at the DirtFish Rally School.

This was our view during the first stage.  I am trying to load a video, but it isn't working.
Very serious rally spectators.
Super excited spectators.
 Their first hotel bed.  It was pretty cute watching them laugh and stay up a little too late the first night.  But the second night was a different story.  They were so exhausted from the rally and swimming.  I think they were asleep before we said prayers.
Happy mommy enjoying all the hotel pillows!

No comments:

Post a Comment