Freyja and I went to a birthday party at the ice rink of Saturday. We were there for a little over two hours and skated nearly the entire time. I was rotating kids on and off the ice and teaching them to skate since some of the parent didn't or couldn't skate. I am sore today but love the joy that was brought to so many kids. Freyja was doing really well by the end.
Good ol' Pinterest had a link for 40 ways to get your kids moving. One way was to put a bunch of 2x4s in the grass and use like a balance beam. So today after church we stopped by our Re-Store and picked up a bit of lumber. The girls quickly moved on from balance beam to building a house. I guess we should buy more so they can start a remodel :)

Before spring break, Freyja had a gymnastics show and I haven't had time to post a picture. Here she is flipping on the parallel bars. It is so cool to watch her develop her skills!




No comments:
Post a Comment