There have been so many bugs going around town and this week Jordan has acquired the good ol' stomach bug. Tuesday is normally our gym day but she had been not doing so well since Friday (I will spare details) so I decided to just get a few groceries while Freyja was at school. Well, at the store she wasn't looking so good so I got her home to sleep as soon as possible. Later in the day, we took Freyja to ballet and Jordan snuggled with me the entire hour. During that time and through most of the night she had more stomach issues. Today we stayed home and she recovered pretty well. I hope tonight is better. Here are a few things we accomplished while being home for an entire day. I don't remember the last time it was just me and the girls for about 10 hours. All and all, it was nice - we went for a walk, baked banana muffins, build a pony castle with Duplos, and danced.
While Jordan was napping yesterday, Freyja and I painted.
Jordan napping yesterday. If only I knew what kind of night was ahead. Poor thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment