We were invited to a private party at the waterslide park today. It was for a 70th birthday party of a former co-worker of Jon. All this guy wanted was to have people be happy and have fun on his birthday. We had a wonderful time. We brought another family with us that has a daughter Freyja's age. Everyone was laughing and loving the water. The girls started out on the small slides for about 10 minutes. Then it was on to big slides where we stayed for about four more hours. We stopped for a quick bite on the way home and we were all so tired, we could barely eat. When we got home at 6:30, we gave the girls a bath and they stayed awake until 8:15. If I were them I would have just gone straight to sleep. Jon and I are starting to feel how sore we are going to be from all the stair climbing and kid holding we did today. But, it was soooooooooo worth it.
By the way, I am the second slider in the bottom video.
No comments:
Post a Comment