We are so blessed to have two healthy and wonderful daughters. Enjoy a glimpse into our life.
July 11, 2012
End of an Era
Well, there isn't a picture to go with this post, but it is significant enough of an event that it doesn't warrant one. This afternoon, I read to Freyja and put her in her crib with a book. We now call nap time quiet time and she can read or sleep. For the past couple days, she has been sleeping. Today is a whole different story. I closed the door to her room, went to lay down for a couple minutes and heard a ton of pounding. Now, as of late she has been pushing her bed away from the wall, but this was more than just that noise. So I decided to check on her. She had climbed up on the storage unit next to her bed, opened the blinds, got the tissue box, and jumped back into bed. Needless to say, we will be converting her bed tonight. It is a little sad, but exciting that she is becoming an independent kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment