June 8, 2012

Play, Crafts, and Rain, Oh My


This is how we found Freyja a couple mornings ago.  Note the kitty wrapped up in her pajamas top.

This picture is for Arianne.  Freyja has been wearing the headband daily and she wants Jordan to wear hers.  It is too sweet.  Thanks again.

This is Freyja's first drawing of objects that actually look like what she said they were.

I found this craft idea on another blog to celebrate World Oceans Day today.

After dinner on non-bath nights, Freyja and I will go for a short "nature walk" around the block.  Just as we were getting ready to go tonight there was a downpour.  So we just put on our rain gear and went anyway. As we started walking, the rain came down even more and didn't let up until we got back home.  I think the people who saw us thought we were crazy, but Freyja and I had a great time.  It was one of those "I would never do this normally but because I have kids I am doing it now and loving it" moments.  Also, while on our walk you could see blue sky and sun just past all the rain clouds.  A fine way to end World Oceans Day by getting all wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment