April 21, 2012

Happy Eight Month Birthday




-Jordan is a hoot.  She has some of the same outgoing personality traits as Freyja, but is definitely a person all her own.  She is much more talkative, loud, and physically able at this age.  I can't believe she is crawling, pulling herself up, and cruising.
-Freyja is 2 1/2 years old and amazes us everyday.  It just blows my mind how quickly kids learn.  It seems that she does or says something new each day; things I had no idea she even understood.  One funny thing she now says correctly is Hickory Dickory Dock Music; for the past few weeks it had been Hicky Dicky Dock Moo-sic. :)
-Siblings are something Jon and I know little about, but we are starting to see the bond develop between the girls.  One day Freyja is saying "No touch me, ever, Jordan" and the next she is holding Jordan's hand in the stroller and all the while Jordan is smiling and cooing because she thinks Freyja is so cool.  I love being able to watch and enjoy those moments.  Another thing is, if Jordan wakes up from her afternoon nap before Freyja, she will crawl back to Freyja's door and start talking away as though she is saying "okay sister, time to get up and play with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment