Videos: Jordan just figured out, today, how to get a Cheerio to her mouth and she is still army crawling but can push up to her hands and knees. Don't ask why a suitcase is out :) Toddlers are funny people and do interesting things.
I cannot believe that Jordan is already seven months old. She is closer to being a toddler than a baby. I will miss the cute baby things but I'm very excited for the fun she will have with Freyja.
Some Jordan updates:
-She is finally sleeping through the night all the time. We had a bit of a hiccup this past month due to, what I think was, Roseola.
-She is working on drinking from a sippy cup.
-She is boisterous about eating. Oh my goodness! If she sees a bottle or food being stirred she goes bonkers. It's pretty crazy. Then she will scarf it down as though someone is going to take it away.
Some Freyja updates:
-She is speaking more complex sentences each day. Last week she was saying "gymnastics that way" and this week she is saying "gymnastics that way, Teacher Jill play with me."
-She is doing great with going to the church nursery. There are two baby dolls that she takes care of while there and we lay them down to take a nap when we leave so they are rested for next week.
Here are some pictures from the past month of fun at the Junell house.

No comments:
Post a Comment