February 20, 2012

Happy Six Month Birthday



Jon had the day off today and we had a fun family day around the house and at the park.  Jordan went in a swing for the first time today.  I had a little bit of deja vu.  It just felt like yesterday that I was putting Freyja in the same swing for the first time.

Some Jordan updates:
-So far Jordan is not as good of a sleeper as Freyja, but at least we are not night feeding anymore.  She sleeps from 7pm-5am most nights.
-She is a good eater; if you don't get the food to her mouth fast enough she will flap her arms and squeal.
-She is army crawling and gets up on her knees.  I think actual crawling is just around the corner.

Some Freyja updates:
-Sings the songs from all the activities we go to all week long.
-Knows how to get to each of our activities so when I go a different way, she will say "no, _____ that way."
-Can identify a varied thrush.

1 comment:

  1. I had to google "varied thrush". Maybe I should join nature babies, lol.

    ReplyDelete