I know I am a couple days late, but life is finally back to normal after the snow storm last week.
Some Jordan Updates:
-She has started solid foods. So far she is eating baby oatmeal, peas, and sweet potatoes. The peas did not go over so well but I think it was because they weren't pureed as well as they should have been. Tonight she had sweet potatoes and could not get enough. I made sure they were as smooth as butter. What a hit!
-She can roll from back to tummy and we find her most times on her stomach after sleeping . She is also bringing her knees up and scooting forward.
-She can almost sit unsupported.
-She is wearing 6-9 month outfits, but really should be in all nine month at this point.
-Hearing her laugh, giggle, and growl makes our hearts melt.
No comments:
Post a Comment