It is nigh impossible to get a picture of Jordan alone when Freyja is awake. I'm glad Freyja loves her sister and wants to help, but I get a lot of shots like the one above.
Jordan updates:
-15lbs 3.5oz and 25" long
-She is sleeping from 7pm-5am most nights, wakes up for a short feeding and goes back to sleep until 7am
-She enjoys Freyja's company and when she is not in the room she gets a little fussy.
-I think we may end up having another blonde daughter. She is losing so much of her dark hair and it is blonde underneath.
Freyja updates:
-She talks non-stop all day, every day. It's fun to hear her new words each day. I am amazed at the amount of things she remembers. For example, she knows the names of her grandparents, most of her friends, and some of the parents. She can sing songs like row, row, row your boat, and itsy bitsy spider by herself.
-She has to hold everything and tell you what she is holding. We hear "hold _____, hold ____ many time throughout the day."

The picture of Freyja holding Jordan is simultaneous precious and hilarious. I love it!
ReplyDelete