Today was my 30th birthday!! I had a great day hanging with our wonderful daughter. Freyja's gift to me was sleeping from 6:30pm last night to 9:15am this morning. We then went to gymnastics and she came home and slept for almost two and a half hours. After waking up and eating lunch at 3:00 I got out the stamp pads and she made me a birthday card. When Jon got home from work he made tacos for dinner. Each year Jon asks if I have any words of wisdom and this year my response was that I have such a blessed life and how happy I am to be sharing it with him, Freyja and our soon to be daughter. It was a low key but very wonderful birthday.
We went camping in Winthrop last week and I will be posting pics soon, but that was also part of the birthday celebration. And this weekend we have some family and friends coming up for a BBQ. I can't ask for anything more.

Happy Birthday to my favorite friend in the frozen North!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteWow Freyja has grown so much since I last visited!
Happy Birthday, Nicole!!! What, Jon didn't bust out the creme brule for you?! Btw, Freyja's dress is adorable with the little pink tutu.
ReplyDelete