




Wow! What a great year. I can't believe we now have a one year old toddler. I want to take a moment to go down memory lane.
-The day before Freyja was born, I remember leaving the house with Jon and saying, "when we come back, there will be three of us." We looked at each other like okay, I guess this is happening.
-I remember when Jon had to go back to work and I thought it was so hard to be home alone with a baby. I didn't shower until after he got home. Now I can get ready with her hanging on my leg. :)
-We both loved snuggling and sleeping with Freyja. Now snuggle time is extremely limited.
-I remember when I thought it was so cool when she could roll over. Now she walks.
-I love how many firsts there are in the first year. Jon or myself are always saying, "come here, look what she is doing."
-It is amazing how you can just look at her and she makes you smile!
-All the worries over year seem kind of silly now. For example, Freyja's doctor being worried about her not talking enough. You should hear her now :)
-The travel adventures she so beautifully endured.
-All the day to day outings we went on - Nature Babies, library storytime, baby n' me classes, playdates, walks and grocery shopping.
We love you so much Freyja and are so blessed to have you as our daughter.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Freyia!!!! Wow, can't believe she is now a year old :D You two are amazing parents and love seeing your daughter grow up :D We need to talk soon about dinner...it's been too long.
ReplyDeleteLove ya!