
What a whirlwind of a weekend. Here's the highlights:
-Went to my parents on Thursday
-Had my cousin and his family over for brunch Friday AM
-Friday PM my mom, Freyja, and I went shopping
-Saturday AM (1AM to be exact) Freyja had a 104 degree temp
-Up with the, now sick, baby for a few hours
-Went to my dear friend KayCee's baby shower
-Had a late lunch with our friend Darren
-Drove home
-I went to an 80's party at my friend Lara's house
-Sunday we laid low with a sick baby
-Freyja is doing much better thanks to a vaporizer I am borrowing from my friend Chelsea
PHEW!!! BTW, like Freyja's new high chair?

Sick babies are the worst because you feel so helpless :( Happy to hear that she is feeling better and hope you guys have been able to get some sleep. Love the new highchair! Enjoy your Mother's Day weekend :P
ReplyDelete