Freyja and I had a fun week together.
On Monday, Jon had the day off and we went for a nice hike.
On Tuesday, we went to the library for storytime. I ended up getting a parking ticket though it was my fault for forgetting to put money in the meter; it was even in my pocket. After storytime we went to a playdate and then for a walk.
On Wednesday we got to stay home, play, sing and go for a walk.
Yesterday we, of course, went for another walk and had an afternoon playdate with Chelsea and Henry.
Today we met Jon for lunch, then met my parents, aunt and uncle at Starbucks for a coffee as they passed through town coming home from the Olympics; then it was off to run some errands.
I'm glad the weekend is here and we should have some fun pics to post on Monday as we are going to visit friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment